Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are applicable to your access, use of and shopping on the website https://www.tlmile.com (the “Website”). This statement is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the Website (hereinafter "you" or "Customer") and the Portuguese company THE LAST MILE, LDA., with registered office at “Av. António Augusto Aguiar, 38 A, 1050-016 Lisboa, Portugal”, with a share capital of € 10,000.00 (ten thousand euros), registered under the number 515 496 448 (hereinafter “The Last Mile”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any items from the Website. All items published in the Website hereinafter referred to as “Items” or “Item”.
- Items may be ordered by clicking on the Items you wish to purchase and then following the prompts that will appear on-screen;
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving you an order reference number; all orders are subject to acceptance by us;
- If the Item ordered is not available, we reserve the right to cancel the order, in which case you will be notified accordingly; if you place an order for several Items one of which is unavailable, we will inform you accordingly; the rest of the order will be processed and dispatched to you within the time limit indicated.
- Where we accept your order, we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms this (the “Confirmation Email”);
- The contract between you and us in relation to the Items ordered will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation Email;
- After entering into the contract, we will be under a legal duty to supply you with the Items you have ordered; we will send you an email confirming when the Item has been despatched together with (where applicable) a tracking number;
The Last Mile reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order, namely, for the following reasons:
- if suspects that the Customer is under the age of legal majority;
- the Item is no longer available in stock;
- the billing information is not correct or verifiable;
- impossibility of delivery at the address provided.
Shipping and Delivery
- The Last Mile will make the best efforts to Customer’s order be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Confirmation Email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days after the date of the Confirmation Email, unless there are exceptional circumstances;
- Your order will be delivered to the delivery address within Europe you specify when placing your order, unless you opt to collect it from one of our stores;
- A list of our stores is available when selecting your chosen delivery method during checkout.
Transfer of Risk
Following order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of third-party logistics company.
- The Last Mile provides the Customer with the possibility to return the Item within 30 days following the delivery date of the Item;
- The Last Mile only allows an exchange of the Item under the terms of the legal warranty in situations of lack of conformity of the Item with the contract;
- The return request must be addressed to The Last Mile by email at email@example.com;
- In case of return, the Item shall be sent to the following address:
The Last Mile Lda.
Av. António Augusto Aguiar, 38 A, 38A, Lisboa
1050-016 Lisboa, Portugal
- The Items shall be returned in the same conditions in which the Costumer received them;
- The Items shall be returned together with all its original compounds and materials, including the user instructions, documents, packaging materials and a copy of the Confirmation Email;
- The Costumer has a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Items while they are in its possession;
- Any damaged Item, which is not in the same condition as at the time of delivery or which shows signs of deterioration, will not be refunded;
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your Item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund;
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days;
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Right of Withdrawal
- In situations where the Item is purchased through the Website, you are entitled to cancel a contract at any time in the first 14 (fourteen) days following the delivery of your order;
- If you cancel, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Items;
- The rules provided for in the “Returns” section above applies to every returns operated under the “right of withdrawal”.
Items Descriptions and Prices
- We are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current.
- The Items may have limited quantities.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of the Items that appear at the Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of the Items to any person considering its legal age and/or the geographic region where that person is located. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Items that we offer.
- All descriptions of Items are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any Item at any time.
- The price of Items is as quoted on the Website from time to time;
- Prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs;
- Prices and delivery costs are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect ongoing orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Confirmation Email.
You may find information on the legal warranty terms by accessing the document “Information on the Legal Warranty Terms”, available at the following link https://www.tlmile.com/pages/legal-warranty
- This Privacy Notice describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from the Website;
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website;
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”;
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at the Website;
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to the W It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you the Items shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal.